1. SITE EDITOR
CDA DOMAINES SKIABLES
Simplified joint-stock company (Société par actions simplifiée à associé unique) with a capital of EUR 298,531,100.00
Headquarter: 50/52, boulevard Haussmann -75009 Paris – FRANCE
Registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under No. 477 855 787
Tel : +33(0)184.108.40.206.00
Intra-Community VAT No.: FR08 477 855 787
Mailing address: CDA DOMAINES SKIABLES – 137, rue François Guise – 73000 Chambéry – FRANCE
2. PUBLISHING DIRECTOR
David PONSON, Chief Executive
3. SITE HOST
Société Compagnie des Alpes
50/52, bd Haussmann
75009 Paris FRANCE
Tel : +33 (0)1 46 84 88 00
4. DESIGNERS AND DEVELOPERS
CAP GEMINI TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Headquarter: 5 / 7 rue Frédéric Clavel – 92150 Suresnes – FRANCE
Tel. : +33(0) 1 49 00 40 00
Site internet : https://www.capgemini.com/fr-fr/
Texts : CDA Domaines Skiables Group
The companies of CDA Domaines Skiables Group to which belongs the publishing company of the present web site and her member subsidiaries of the Ski à la carte network (the “Operator(s)”) have their own legal existence and have an autonomous legal entity. However, in the present note, the term CDA Domaines Skiables Group is used to indicate the publishing company of the site and/or her subsidiaries
CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USE
By consulting this web site, you accept without reserve the following conditions of use:
The set of the information, the documents and the resources available on the site www.skialacarte.fr (the “Site”) as well as all the created elements for the Site are the property of the CDA Domaines Skiables Group or are the object of a right of use, an exploitation, a reproduction and a right of representation. These elements are of the French legislation on the copyright and the intellectual property.
No license, and no other right, safe that to consult the information, is conferred on anyone with regard to intellectual property rights.
The reproduction, the use, the modification, the download, the transmission, the publication the exploitation of photos, images, plans, videos, texts, extractions of database, elements of graphic design and as a general rule all the elements of publication of the Site, in some form, by some medium and whatever purpose it is, is forbidden without the agreement of the holder of intellectual property rights.
The failure to respect this ban establishes(constitutes) a forgery(imitation) sanctioned(punished) by articles L 335-2 and following ones of the Code of the intellectual property.
By exception, documents provided you with in your personal account can be downloaded and used for personal use exclusively.
The marks(brands) and the logos appearing on the Site are registered trademarks. Any total or partial reproduction of these marks(brands) or logos, made from the elements of the Site without the express and written authorization of their holders, is thus prohibited the sense(direction) of the article L 713-2 of the Code of the intellectual property.
The personal data collected through this website are subject to process to:
- Create and Manage your personal account (Subscriber account allowing to manage your subscriptions and your Beneficiaries and to reach information about usage of your Beneficiaries, services, invoices,…). This processing is established on your consent;
- Manage your order. This processing Is necessary for the execution of the contract of membership(support) concluded between the Developer and you when you subscribe to Ski à la carte;
- To send you commercial offers, newsletters and satifaction surveys if you subscribed to Ski à la carte. This processing is established on the justifiable interest of the Developer to develop its activities.
The fields marked with an asterisk must be filled in to allow CDA Domaines Skiables Group to realize processes mentioned above.
The processingis made under the responsibility of every Operator beside of whom you signed your membership ; address and phone number of which(coordinates of which) appear below:
- Domaine Skiable de Serre Chevalier
SCV Domaine Skiable (SCV), Patrick Arnaud, Managing Director – Place du Téléphérique, Le Serre d’Aigle, Chantemerle, 05330 Saint Chaffrey.
- Domaine Skiable des Arcs – Peisey Vallandry
ADS, Frédéric Charlot, Managing Director – Chalet des Villards, Arc 1800, 73700 Bourg-Saint-Maurice.
- Domaine Skiable de la Plagne
Société d’Aménagement de la station de La Plagne (SAP), Nicolas Provendie, Managing Director – La Cembraie-Plagne Centre-73210 La Plagne Tarentaise.
- Domaine Skiable du Grand Massif
Grand Massif Domaines Skiables (GMDS), Frédéric Marion, Managing Director – Téléphérique de Flaine, Grandes Platrières, 74300 Araches-la-Frasse.
- Domaine Skiable de Tignes-Val d’Isère
Société des Téléphériques de Val d’Isère (STVI), Olivier Simonin, Managing Director – Gare centrale des téléphériques, 73150 Val d’Isère.
Société des Téléphériques de la Grande Motte (STGM), Pascal Abry, Managing Director – Gare de la Grande Motte, Lieu-dit le Val Claret, 73320 Tignes.
The addresses of the collected data are the companies of CDA Domaines Skiables Group and Third-party subcontractors the intervention of which is necessary for the realization of technical services(performances), transactions(deals), debt collection, etc.
Data collected are stored for the following durations:
- Data collected to manage your order : five years from date of collection if the amount of the order is less than 120 € TTC, ten years from date of collection if the amount of the order is equal or higher to 120 € including VAT;
By exception, the number of bank card and its date of validity as well as the data relative to the SDD mandate SEPA are stored:
- until the termination of your membership(support), as regards a subscription with tacit renewal;
- nd, in any case, 15 months after the last debit(flow) for purposes of proof in case of contesting of the transaction(deal),
The visual cryptogram is not stored beyond the transaction ;
- Data collected to send you sales offers, satisfaction surveys or newsletters: during 3 years as from their collection; in the term of this period, these data are kept for a new period of 3 years if you agree to continue to receive these messages on behalf of CDA Domaines Skiables Group;
- Data collected to manage your personnal account : until the termination of the account.
You have the right to reach the data concerning you, to make them rectify or erase, to transfer them or to make them transfer to a third-party, to obtain the limitation from it of the treatment(processing) or to set you against this treatment. The CDA Domaines Skiables Group will conform to your request subject to the respect for legal obligations which fall to her.
Concerning treatments based on the consent, you have the right to remove at any time this consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not alloca) the lawfulness of the treatment made before this withdrawal.
You can implement these rights by contacting us in address and phone number indicated to the section “Contact” below.
In a concern of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, CDA Domaines Skiables Group has to be capable of verifying your identity to answer your request. For that purpose, you have to contact, in support of any request of exercise of the rights mentioned above, the photocopy of a title of identity mentioning your date and your place of birth and carrying your signature and it is true according to statutory provisions
N 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 said “Data protection acts” modified, of the article 92 of the decree of October 20th, 2005 taken for the application of this law, and the European regulation 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 concerning the protection of the physical persons towards the personal data processing and concerning the free circulation of these data.
Finally, you have the right to send a complaint to the CNIL if you think that your rights have not been respected. The contact details for the CNIL are as follows: Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07, France – Tel. : +33 (0)1 53 73 22 22 – Fax : +33 (0)1 53 73 22 00 – Website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
Hypertexts links towards this website is authorized, under conditions that:
- The pages of this Web site are not imbricated inside the pages of another site, but are accessible(approachable) entirely in a new window;
- The information appearing on this Site is not used for commercial purposes;
- The web site from which a hypertext link is established does not spread information with polemical, pornographic, xenophobic character, being able to strike the sensibility of the public or strike a blow just like the CDA Domaines Skiables Group or in that of the companies which are affiliated to her.
CDA Domaines Skiables Group saves itself the faculty to remove at any time and without having to justify the authorization so given.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small amounts of data installed on the User’s computer by a website.
Web pages have no memory. When the User navigates from page to page on the same website, it will not be recognized as one single person on these pages. Cookies allow recognition of the User’s browsing. They are mainly used to remember User choices and preferences (such as language or currency), or to recognize the User when browsing again on the same site.
Do all cookies have the same function?
No, there are different types of cookies, which have different functions. Cookies are distinguished by their role and validity, as well as by the third parties that put them on a website.
When the User connects to the Site, the Editor is required to install various cookies in the User’s network to recognize the network browser during the validity period of the cookie concerned. The Editor uses the following cookies:
Technical cookies: The Editor strives to offer Users an accessible and functional website that adapts to their wishes and needs. For this reason, the Editor uses technical cookies for the Site’s display and to ensure proper functioning. Cookies are also used so the User can create an account, log in, sign out and review his/her orders.These technical cookies are absolutely essential for the Site’s proper functioning.
Functional cookies: Functional cookies allow the Editor to remember the User’s preferences and help him/her effectively use the Site. For example, they remember the currency, language, and research that the User has already done.These functional cookies are not essential to the proper functioning of the site, but they offer additional features and provide a more user-friendly website.
These analytical cookies require the preliminary collection of your consent.
The data collected by cookies are stored during a maximal duration of 13 months as from your first visit of the Site.
The management of the parameters is different according to the sailors. It is described in the menu of help of the sailor, which will allow you to know how to how modify your wishes regarding cookies. You can so choose at any time to express and to modify your wishes regarding cookies, by the ways described below:
For Internet Explorer™
The responsibility of the CDA Domaines Skiables Group could not be committed by the fact in particular:
- Of the temporary inaccessibility of this Site because of operations of maintenance;
- Of a dysfunction of the internet network having an incidence on the access to this Site. In this respect, you declare to know and to accept the technical and functional characteristics, as well as the limits of the internet network (regarding access, regarding availability, regarding congestion, regarding failure, regarding saturation, regarding transit time, of time of answer to show, consult, question or transfer data, interruption, absence of protection of certain data against diversions or hacking, of risk of contamination by a virus, etc.) ;
- Of a dysfunction or a misuse of your terminal and quite different equipment used to reach this Site;
- Of the supply of erroneous, incomplete or deceitful information from you;
- Of the defect, the loss, the delay or the error of data transmission, independent from the will of the CDA Domaines Skiables Group;
- Of the content of the information appearing on the sites towards which this Site sends back by hypertext links;
- Of a violation of the present conditions of use from you.
Any request about your personal data have to be sent:
- By letter: CDA DS – Service Protection DCP Ski à la Carte – 137 rue François Guise 73000 Chambéry France
- By email: email@example.com
Any other request have to be sent:
- By letter: CDA DS – Ski à la Carte – 137 rue François Guise 73000 Chambéry France
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; or
- By tel, to Ski à la Carte Customer Service: 33.(04)-79-75-36-15 (no over-rate)