Compagnie des Alpes-Domaines Skiables (CDA-DS)
SAS simplified joint stock company with a capital of 298,531,100,00 €
Head Office address: 50-52 boulevard Haussmann 75009 Paris, France
Postal address: 137 rue François Guise, 73000 Chambéry, France
Tel. : +33 (0)4 79 75 36 15
Listed under the number 477 855 787 at the Paris Trade and Companies Register
Intra-community VAT no: FR08 477 855 787
David PONSON, CDA-DS Managing Director
Compagnie des Alpes
Head office: 50-52 boulevard Haussmann 75009 Paris, France
Tel. : +33 (0)1 46 84 88 00
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website design and development: Capgemini Technology Services
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
1. Why is your data collected?
Personal data collected on this website, or when you contact CDA-DS by telephone, is processed for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your personal account (member account allowing you to manage your membership and gain access to information relating to use by additional account members, invoices, etc.). Processing is based on your consent;
- Managing your order. Processing is required in order to fulfil the contract between yourself and the ski lift company of your preferred resort when you become a Ski à la Carte member;
- Sending promotional offers, newsletters, invitations to take part in games and competitions, as well as customer satisfaction questionnaires. These are sent on the basis of CDA-DS and Ski à la Carte ski lift companies’ legitimate interest in developing their business;
- Replying to requests for information, as well as any feedback or complaints you may have sent to CDA-DS. This is based on your consent;
- Checking that you have paid any outstanding sums owing to Ski à la Carte. This processing is based on CDA-DS and Ski à la Carte ski lift companies’ legitimate interest in managing outstanding debt; If you do not fulfil your payment obligation, you will be added to the list of debtors, and CDA-DS and the Ski à la Carte ski lift companies reserve the ability to oppose any subsequent order made by yourself;
- To be retained to prove the content of your call, in the event of a telephone call from yourself: for the duration required to process your telephone message. This processing is based on CDA-DS and Ski à la Carte ski lift companies’ legitimate interest in retaining proof of conversations with customers and prospective customers;
- To improve CDA-DS customer relations with customers and prospective customers on the telephone. This processing is based on CDA-DS and Ski à la Carte ski lift companies’ legitimate interest in improving the quality of its services.
2. Who is responsible for the way your data is used?
Processing is the responsibility of the entities listed below:
- The ski lift company of your preferred resort when you become a Ski à la Carte member for processing aimed at managing your order and sending you messages
- CDA-DS and the ski lift companies, jointly, for processing aimed at sending you shared messages relating to Ski à la Carte, and also to check you have paid any outstanding sums relating to Ski à la Carte;
- CDA-DS for any other processing.
The ski lift companies are as follows:
- SCV Domaine Skiable, ski lift company for the Serre Chevalier ski area, represented by Patrick Arnaud, in the capacity of general manager, whose head office is located at Serre d’Aigle, Place du Téléphérique, Chantemerle, 05330 Saint-Chaffrey, France;
- ADS, ski lift company for Les Arcs-Peisey Vallandry ski area, represented by Frédéric Charlot in the capacity of general manager, whose head office is located at Chalet des Villards, Les Arcs 1800, 73700 Bourg-Saint-Maurice, France;
- La Société d’Aménagement de la station de la Plagne, ski lift company for the La Plagne ski area, represented by Nicolas Provendie, in the capacity of general manager, whose head office is located at La Plagne, Plagne Centre, 73210 La Plagne Tarentaise, France;
- Grand Massif Domaines Skiables, ski lift company for the Grand Massif ski area, represented by Frédéric Marion, in the capacity of general manager, whose head office is located at Téléphérique de Flaine, Grandes Platières, Flaine, 74300 Arâches-la-Frasse, France;
- La Société des Téléphériques de Val-d’Isère, ski lift company for the Val-d’Isère ski area, represented by Olivier Simonin, in the capacity of general manager, whose head office is located at Gare centrale des téléphériques, 73150 Val-d’Isère, France.
- La Société des Téléphériques de la Grande Motte, ski lift company for Tignes ski area, represented by Pascal Abry, in the capacity of general manager, whose head office is located at Gare de la Grande Motte, 73320 Tignes, France;
- La Société d’Exploitation de la Vallée des Belleville, ski lift company for Les Menuires ski area, represented by Didier Bobillier, in the capacity of general manager, whose head office is located at Mont de la Chambre, BP 2, Gare de la télécabine des Menuires, 73440 Les Belleville, France;
3. Who is your data shared with?
Data collected is intended to be used by:
- The ski lift companies listed above;
- To service providers whose assistance is necessary to carry out the processing mentioned above, and, if needs be,
- To the necessary authorities involved in legal proceedings (to fight against fraud).
4. How long is your data stored?
The data collected is stored for the following durations:
- Data used to create and manage your personal account: until your personal account is deleted;
- Data collected to manage your order: for five years from date of collection if the order is worth less than 120 €, for ten years if the order is worth 120 € or more. Exceptionally, the number and expiry date of your credit/debit card, or SEPA bank transfer information are stored until any outstanding sums remaining at the time you terminate your contract have been paid, and at least for 15 months after the last payment date to serve as proof if the transaction is disputed. Also, invoices related to each order are also stored for ten years following the end of the financial year during which the order was placed;
- Data used to send you promotional offers, newsletters, invitations to take part in games and competitions, as well as customer satisfaction questionnaires: for three years from the time it was collected. This period of time is renewed upon each interaction (new order, click through from a marketing email, information request etc.) with CDA-DS or the ski lift company that you chose when you took out your Ski à la Carte membership;
- Data used to reply to any request for information, feedback or complaint you may have sent to CDA-DS: for the period required to process the request, feedback or complaint;
- Data used to check you have paid all outstanding sums relating to Ski à la Carte: up to 48 hours after payment of these sums in full; should these sums remain unpaid, for three years from the moment they were due, or, in the event of legal proceedings, until the payment penalty date comes into effect;
- Data used to prove the content of your call, in the event of a telephone call from yourself: for the duration required to process your telephone message;
- Data used to improve the CDA-DS telephone-based customer service: for 1 year from the time it was collected.
5. How is your data protected?
In order to ensure that your personal data remains confidential and secure, and to protect it against unlawful or accidental destruction, loss or accidental alteration, disclosure or unauthorised access, CDA-DS applies the appropriate technical and organisational measures in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions. With this in mind, CDA-DS has introduced technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as login/password system and physical protection etc.).
6. What rights do you have with regards your data, and how can you exercise them?
You are entitled to access your personal data, ask for it to be it rectified or deleted, transfer it, or ask for it to be transferred to a third party, have the processing restricted or object to such processing. Subject to adhering to the statutory requirements incumbent upon them, CDA-DS will comply with your request.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed at any time. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing before the withdrawal.
You may request a written copy of the information provided above.
You may enforce your rights by contacting CDA-DS using the contact details provided in the «Contact» section below.
For reasons of confidentiality and to protect your personal data, CDA-DS needs to be able to verify your identity to respond to your request. You may be asked to present a copy of an identity document stating your date and place of birth and bearing your signature.
Finally, you have the right to send a complaint to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), if you believe that your rights have not been respected. The contact details for the CNIL are as follows : CNIL, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07, France – Tel: +33 1 53 73 22 22 – Fax : +33 1 53 73 22 00 –Website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
This website and all of the elements it contains (information, text, images, photographs, drawings, graphics, videos, sounds, data, database, programmes, software etc.) belong to CDA-DS, or are subject to copyright legislation.
This website and all of the elements it contains are protected by international intellectual property legislation.
In accordance with the intellectual property code, this website and all of the elements it contains are provided exclusively for private, non-commercial use only.
Except with legal authorisation, the reproduction, representation or use of all or any of this website or the elements it contains is strictly forbidden without prior written consent from CDA-DS.
Any unauthorised reproduction, representation or use of this website or the elements it contains is a breach of CDA-DS’ rights and may lead to the perpetrator incurring civil and criminal liabilities.
CDA-DS may make elements (photographs, videos, press packs, press releases etc) available to users of this website which can be downloaded (hereafter referred to as «Downloadable Content»). CDA-DS grants you non-exclusive, nontransferable rights at no charge, to copy, download and use the Downloadable Content for private, non commercial use only for the legal duration of the intellectual property rights, as defined by French and international law and international conventions (including all default regulations and subsequent changes), providing the copied or downloaded elements are neither modified nor altered in any way, and that the relevant references to copyright and distinguishing features are legible and clearly visible.
CDA-DS authorises professional journalists to use the press packs and press releases available on this website for professional purposes only, providing the copied or downloaded elements are neither modified nor altered in any way, and that the relevant references to copyright and distinguishing features are legible and clearly visible.
Any inappropriate use of the Downloadable Content, which may damage the image and reputation of CDA-DS, or any person represented in the Dowloadable Content, will lead to legal proceedings.
All images and photographs of people and places found on this website are the property of CDA-DS, or are used by CDA-DS in agreement with the copyright holders.
Any complete or partial reproduction, representation, use or modification of any of these images or photographs is forbidden without prior written agreement from CDA-DS.
Any complete or partial use of these documents, without prior written agreement, is prohibited and may result in legal action being taken.
CDA-DS may provide an area on this website for User Generated Content, views, photos etc referred to hereafter as «User Generated Content».
By publishing User Generated Content on this website, you grant CDA-DS a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide user licence at no charge, allowing it to reproduce, represent, adapt, translate, use and share the published User Generated Content for the legal duration of the intellectual property rights, as defined by French and international law, and international conventions (including all default regulations and subsequent changes), on this website and on all social media where CDA-DS is, or will be present.
This authorisation gives CDA-DS the right to adapt and edit the User Generated Content as deemed necessary by CDA-DS, as long as it does not change the User Generated Content excessively.
You declare and guarantee, without exception or reservation, that:
- You are the sole author of the User Generated Content published by you, and as such, you warrant that you own the intellectual property rights, as defined by Intellectual Property Law, to the published User Generated Content;
- The User Generated Content is your original creation with regards copyright law;
- You have control over any third party intellectual property rights (copyright, neighbouring rights, brand rights and patents, industrial design rights etc.), individual rights and all rights of ownership that may encumber the User Generated Content in any way, for the purpose of allowing the use of the User Generated Content by CDA-DS as descibed here;
- the User Generated Content published does not infringe the intellectual property, image or privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- the User Generated Content published does not contain any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, disparaging, abusive, offensive, discriminating, hateful, racist, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, homophobic, violent, shocking, obscene, vulgar, pornographic or sexually suggestive, indecent, pedophile, child pornography or any content of an abusive or harrassing nature that may affect minors, in any way, shape, or form, and in no way promote alcoholic beverages, tobacco, tobacco-based products, or any kind of substance that is illegal in France;
- the User Generated Content published does not violate any current French law, rule or regulation;
- You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold us harmless from any liability related in any way to the use of your User Generated Content.
This authorisation in no way obliges CDA-DS to share the User Generated Content published. CDA-DS reserves the right to delete the User Generated Content published at any time, without any prior notice.
Moreover, any User Generated Content may be incorporated into SEO, and may therefore be viewed by users beyond this website.
2. Distinguishing features
Company names, business names, initials, brand names, logos and other distinguishing features reproduced on this website are protected under copyright law.
Any complete or partial reproduction, representation or use of any of the aforementioned distinguising features, whether on their own or with other elements, images or photographs is forbidden without prior written agreement from the copyright holders.
Any database provided on this website is the property of CDA-DS, in its capacity of database producer.
It is forbidden to extract or reuse a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the content of the databases, even for private use.
Hypertext links to this website are permitted, subject to the following:
- The pages of this website must not be placed on pages of another site, but should be easily accessible from another window;
- The information found on this website must not be used for commercial purposes;
- The website from which the hypertext link comes from does not share controversial, pornographic or xenophobic information that may be offensive to other users, or damage the image of CDA-DS.
CDA-DS reserves the right to withdraw its authorisation at any time.
CDA-DS may not be held liable for the following:
- Any temporary suspension of the site for maintenance reasons;
- Any malfunction of the internet network affecting access to the site. You acknowledge and accept the technical and functional characteristics, as well as the limits of the internet network, (in terms of access, availability, errors, capacity, loading time, response time to display, view, check pages, or transfer data, interruptions, security risks relating to misappropriation, hacking, a virus etc.);
- Any malfunction or incorrect use of your device, or any other equipment used to access this website;
- Provision of incorrect, incomplete or false information by yourself;
- Of faults, loss, delays or data transmission errors beyond the control of CDA-DS;
- Of the information content found on websites connected to this site by hypertext link;
Any request regarding use of your personal information should be addressed to:
- Using the contact form on the «Contact» form of this website;
- By post to the following address: CDA-DS, Délégué à la protection des données, 137 rue François Guise, 73000 Chambéry, France; or
- By email to the following address: email@example.com.
All other requests should be sent to:
- Using the contact form on the «Contact» form of this website;
- By post to the following address: CDA-DS, 137 rue François Guise, 73000 Chambéry, France;
- By email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By telephone on the following number: +33 (0)4 79 75 36 15.